Collection And Use Of Personal Information
Sandalwood Advisors Ltd or a designated service provider collects personal information that you voluntarily provide on this Web site. For example, Sandalwood Advisors Ltd collects personal information when you register on this Web site, request certain Sandalwood Advisors Ltd services or products, or submit the information voluntarily through other means.
Sandalwood Advisors Ltd, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, own all rights to their logos and trademarks used in connection with the Site. All other logos and trademarks appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
1. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, in addition to our other remedies, terminate, discontinue, suspend and/or restrict the account/profile or ability to access, visit, and/or use the Service of users who infringe the copyright rights of others, and we may choose to remove, delete, erase, or disable access to Content deemed to be infringing. It is our policy to terminate the access of repeat infringers.
2. If you have reason to believe that your Content has been copied and/or is accessible on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Service contains links or other references to another site, application, destination or service that contains Content or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify us by providing a document via fax, mail, or e-mail that includes the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at the Service are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Service;
3. Identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate such copyrighted work;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to enable us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted work in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Any and all disputes, claims and controversies arising out of or in connection with your access to, and/or use of the Sites, and/or the provision of content, services, and/or technology on or through the Sites shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws and decisions of the Courts of Hong Kong SARS applicable to contracts made, entered into and performed entirely therein, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions.